ASSOCIATE AND FELLOW OF THE CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF LEGAL EXECUTIVES
Kate qualified as a Member of Ilex in 1994 and attained Fellowship in 1996.
Kate is an Associate with the Firm and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives with over 25 years experience in our Private Client Team.
Kate specialises in probate and estate administration and deals with a range of private client work including Wills, Powers of Attorney, trusts and tax. She acts for individuals, executors, estate beneficiaries and trustees.
Kate enjoys spending time with her two and four legged family, supporting her husband and two children in their interests, as well as dog walking, music and particularly riding and competing her horse.
- Probate and Estate administration
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- A member of the Society for Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Associate member of the Law Society’s Private Client Section
- Solicitors for the Elderly – Full Accredited Member