David qualified in 1994. David is a highly experienced property lawyer. David’s work encompasses a range of property work; commercial and agricultural. He is the Head of Sewell Mullings Logie’s Property Department. David has been a Partner in the Firm since 2000
He has a Private Pilot’s Licence and flies regularly. He also enjoys hill walking, skiing and Scuba diving. A former officer in the Royal Navy and then an Officer in the Territorial Army, David was recalled to the regular forces in 2003 for service in Iraq.
- Commercial property work, including sales, purchases, leases, options and other aspects of develpoment work
- Agricultural property work, including sales, purchases and tenancies
- BSc Hons (2:1) at the University of Wales
- The Common Professional Examination and the Legal Practice Course both at the University of the West of England.
- Senior responsible officer for the firm’s membership of the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme
- Accredited Member of the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme.