Sam qualified in 2002. Sam has extensive expertise in all aspects of buying and selling residential property. She provides a personal service and has a reputation for being proactive. Sam combines attention to detail with a keen commercial approach.
She specialises in complex and high value residential property transactions. Sam acts for a broad range of clients on all types of property from London flats to country houses. Much of her work comes from recommendations by satisfied clients and other professionals.
She is a keen horse rider, runner and pianist.
- Ecclesiastical sales and purchases
- Transfer of Equity and Equity Release
- Residential tenancies
- Complex and high value sales and purchases that require a quick exchange
- LLB (Hons) at the University College of London, 2:1
- Legal Practice Course, College of Law, London, Commendation