Robina qualified in 1987. Robina specialises in a broad range of private client work until latterly in a city practice where she gained recognition by the Legal 500.
“My approach is to treat everyone as an individual and to listen to what they want to achieve. Clients often comment on my ability to explain clearly so that they understand the choices open to them. For families and especially parents, constant changes to the tax system, legislation and evolving case law in social care mean that they need up to date advice on how to pass family wealth on to the next generation. I am familiar with the issues that arise when you have health problems either at home or in a care centre and can guide you through those difficult times when you are confronted with the legal and tax implications of dealing with an estate. My aim is to make these stressful times easier.”
- Gifts – Wills and lifetime gifts, planning for taxation and creating trusts
- Administration of estates, trusts and management of financial affairs, dealing with HMRC
- Mental Capacity – Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection
- NHS and Social care – planning for costs, challenging decisions
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Solicitors for the Elderly – Full Accredited Member