HEAD OF COMMERCIAL & EMPLOYMENT
Rachel qualified in 2005. Rachel has a broad range of commercial experience and provides practical and cost effective advice to individuals and businesses. She is the head of the Firm’s Commercial and Employment Department.
Rachel advises on all aspects of commercial and employment law including drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, employment contracts, staff policies and procedures. Rachel is particularly interested in negotiating settlement agreements for employers and employees.
Rachel handles her business clients’ contract disputes and debt collection. She also advises on partnership and shareholder disputes.
- Employment law advice
- Settlement Agreements
- Drafting Employment Contracts
- Drafting Staff Handbooks
- Redundancy Advice
- Commercial Agreements
- Partnership Agreements/Disputes
- Shareholder Agreements/Disputes
- Company Start-ups
- Farming Partnerhship and Shareholder Agreements
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Nottingham Trent University (Law Degree ) LLB (2:1)
- Nottingham Law School – Legal Practice Course – Commendation