ASSOCIATE AND FELLOW OF THE CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF LEGAL EXECUTIVES
Kate is an Associate and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives with over 20 years experience in the firm’s Private Client Team.
She specialises in probate and estate administration and deals with all aspects of private client work including wills, trusts, Powers of Attorney and tax. She acts for individuals, executors, estate beneficiaries and trustees.
Kate began her career working in Stroud whilst studying for her Legal Executive exams. She joined the firm in 1990.
Kate enjoys spending time with her family and supporting her two children in their interests, as well as dog walking, music and particularly riding and competing her young horse.
- Probate and Estate administration
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- A member of the Society for Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Associate member of the Law Society’s Private Client Section
- Associate Professional Member of Solicitors for the Elderly.