HEAD OF PROPERTY
David is a highly experienced property lawyer, having specialised in this sector of the law since 1994.
David’s work encompasses the full range of property work; commercial, agricultural and residential. He is the Head of Sewell Mullings Logie’s Property Department.
After University he served as an officer in the Royal Navy. He trained and qualified with Burges Salmon, a firm nationally known for its agricultural and commercial work. David joined Sewell Mullings Logie in the mid 1990s and has been a Partner since 2000.
He has a Private Pilot’s Licence and flies regularly. He also enjoys running, hill walking and Scuba diving. A former officer in the Territorial Army, David was recalled to the regular forces in 2003 for service in Iraq.
- Commercial property work
- Agricultural property work
- Residential property work
- BSc Hons (2:1) at the University of Wales
- The Common Professional Examination and the Legal Practice Course both at the University of the West of England.
- Senior responsible officer for the firm’s membership of the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme
- Accredited Member of the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme.