Carol qualified in 1994. Carol advises clients on Wills, estate planning, Powers of Attorney, deputyships, Court of Protection applications and mental capacity issues.
Carol’s expertise comes from spending many years advising clients of all ages and executors and trustees on private client matters, helping them achieve positive outcomes to complex and sometimes sensitive issues.
She was made a partner in a London firm before joining Sewell Mullings Logie where she became a partner in 2008.
Carol is a governor of a small primary school in the Cotswolds and enjoys music, sport and reading.
- Estate and Inheritance Tax planning
- Will drafting
- Trusts administration
- Administration and variation of Estates
- Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection applications
- NHS Continuing Care
- LLB (Hons) 2:1
- Member of STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners).
- Member of The Law Society’s Private Client Section.
- Member of Solicitors for the Elderly.