Carol has over fifteen years experience of private client work. She worked for niche Private Client practices in London before moving to Gloucestershire and joining Sewell Mullings Logie in 2007.
Carol’s expertise comes from spending many years advising clients of all ages and executors and trustees on private client matters, helping them achieve positive outcomes to complex and sometimes sensitive issues.
She qualified as a solicitor in 1994. She was made a partner in a London firm before joining Sewell Mullings Logie where she became a partner in 2008.
Carol is a governor of a small primary school in the Cotswolds and enjoys music, sport and reading.
- Estate and Inheritance Tax planning
- Will drafting
- Trusts administration
- Administration and variation of Estates
- Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection applications
- NHS Continuing Care
- LLB (Hons) 2:1 followed by Law Society finals passed at first sitting.
- Carol sits on the board of Directors of the American Museum in Britain.
- Member of STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners).
- Member of The Law Society’s Private Client Section.
- Member of Solicitors for the Elderly.